Friday 30 March 2012

Welcome to my blog:

Welcome to my blog, where my Media studies coursework has been completed. Throughout this work, I have been asked to produce a magazine based on music. My product development progressed through 3 stages.
1. Research and planning. Where I analysed other music magazines, and a suitable target audience.
2. Product making. Where I used Photoshop software in order to produce my cover, contents and DPS.
3. Evaluation. I answered a set of questions using various technologies.
Just to state, the order blog posts should be viewed are indentified via a [[number]] tag at the end of each label. The (1) is different as it shows how many posts have that label title. Just to distinguish...
I had a lot of fun creating the porduct and progressing through my media coursework.
Have fun looking through my work...

No comments:

Post a Comment